Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOT LOVE MSG & PIC

  • Please send this to people you hope are true friends...and if I'm one I will get this back!










  • your are sweet Pictures, Images and Photos


  • CoolGod  asked  me  how  long  I  planned  on  keeping  you  in  my  life.  I smiled and said...  How  do I choose between forever and always... Send this to all your friends including me..... if i am one!






    roman m26 days ago

    When days are busy and times to fly by I want you to know I always wonder how you are..
    friendship come and go but I know their is a reason why you are my friend....
    You have become part of my life here on tagged...
    Some say its a world of fantasy... But I say its a 
    special place because when the world has its troubles....
    it's here I come that takes away all that is heavy
    laid on my heart!
    My friends are real they are special and true!!
    So take part, send to all your friends too...
    and just let them know how much they mean cause








    Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person.
     ThanksKiss
    From My Home to Yours

    NOTICE AT THE END,

    THE DATE THE CANDLE WAS STARTED.
    GONNA GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS.

    I am not going to be the one who lets It die.


    Angels have walked beside me all
    My life--and they still do.

    *********************

    This is to all of you who mean something to me,
    I pray for your happiness.
    The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship
    From My Home to Yours
    This candle was lit on

    the 15th of September, 1998

    Someone who loves you has helped
    Keep it alive by sending it to you.

    Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die!

    Pass It On To All of your friends and

    everyone you love!

    I received it today for the first time

    And I hope it comes back again someday.

    Please keep this candle alive
    'Don't walk in front of me,

    I may not follow.

    Don't walk behind me,

    I may not lead.

    Just walk beside me

    I love being ur friend....do you?....let me have this back so that i know you do.......





  • HEY DO YOU
    WANT TO
    TONGUE WRESTLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment